All information, pictures, and videos located on this domain are the property of Slide Fire Solutions, LP. To request authorization to reproduce this information, please contact Slide Fire customer service.
A large number of laws and regulations at international, federal, state, and local levels regulate the sale and ownership of firearms and firearms components. SFS will not knowingly participate in any sale that violates any laws or regulations.
In processing orders, SFS will not transfer firearms or other regulated items to person(s) who do not have a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). For customers that do not possess a valid FFL, a firearms transfer is required through the customer’s preferred in-state FFL holder. Contact SFS Customer Service (325-945-3800) if you need assistance locating an FFL in your area. Before the firearm sale can be completed, the FFL holder must send SFS a signed copy of their FFL via fax or email referencing the invoice number of the firearm purchase and the customer’s name. SFS will transfer the firearm directly to the FFL holder. If the customer is not the FFL holder, it is the customer’s responsibility to take possession of the firearm from the FFL and to pay any additional transfer and/or service fees required.
Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. SFS shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from any and all use of SFS products. SFS is committed to policies and practices that promote the responsible design, distribution and sales of firearms and related accessories to qualified, law-abiding citizens who seek to purchase and use firearms for legitimate purposes in a safe and responsible manner. Those who purchase and handle firearms have a responsibility to themselves and others to use firearms safely. A few basic Firearm Safety Rules are set forth below, and represent a minimum foundation for safe firearm use and handling.
The assembly or installation of firearm parts and components should only be performed by a qualified gunsmith. SFS is not responsible for any injury or damage to the host rifle or equipment resulting from the improper installation or use of our products.
It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that the installation or use of any product sold by SFS is permitted by your relevant state and local authorities.
THE FINE PRINT
The installation and/or use of a Slide Fire Solutions, LP (SFS) product is a binding agreement that the purchaser assumes all risks associated with the use of said products, and releases and holds harmless SFS and their affiliates, successors, shareholders, employees and representatives, from and against any liability, disability, death or loss or damage to person or property, whether arising from negligence or otherwise.
No International Sales at this time.
- ONLY place your finger on the trigger or the SFS trigger rest when you are actually aiming at a safe target and have made the decision to fire.
- ALWAYS completely remove your finger from inside the trigger guard when you have finished shooting.
- THOROUGHLY read the safety and instruction manual supplied with your firearm before handling.
- ALWAYS treat every firearm as if it were loaded.
- IMMEDIATELY check to make sure that the firearm is not loaded before giving it to another person.
- ALWAYS check to make sure a firearm is not loaded when picking it up.
- NEVER chamber a round until ready to shoot.
- NEVER leave a loaded firearm unattended.
- ALWAYS store unloaded firearms and ammunition in separately secured locations, so that children and untrained adults cannot gain access to them.
- NEVER consume alcoholic beverages or mind altering drugs before or during the handling of firearms.
- ALWAYS make sure that the target and the area surrounding the target are safe before shooting.
- NEVER rely on the firearm’s safety mechanism.
- ALWAYS abide by safety rules regardless of whether the firearm is unloaded or on safety.
- ALWAYS make sure the barrel of the firearm is clear of obstructions according to the safety and instruction manual.
- ALWAYS use the proper ammunition for your particular firearm.
- ALWAYS refer to the operation manual if your firearm fails to fire.
- NEVER alter or modify your firearm.
- NEVER shoot a firearm at hard surfaces or water.
- NEVER transport a loaded firearm.
- ONLY load a firearm at the destination where you intend to shoot.
- ALWAYS properly maintain your firearm.
- ONLY clean your firearm when you are absolutely sure the firearm is unloaded.
- NEVER climb a tree, fence or obstacle with a loaded firearm.
- ALWAYS wear appropriate ear and eye protection when shooting or observing.
- NEVER point a firearm at anything you do not intend to shoot regardless of whether the firearm is unloaded or on safety.